Most insurance is accepted.
Schedule your rehab today!
Through the wide array of mechanisms by which Whole Body Vibration works to positively influence the body, it can be used as an intervention for many different medical conditions. Whether it is to improve circulation, reduce pain, improve muscle strength and flexibility, increase joint mobility or lymphatic movement, or even improve balance and quality of life, simple programs can produce a tremendous effect.
Several conditions that have been shown clinically to benefit from Whole Body Vibration include:
- Osteoporosis (Reduced Bone Density)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Urinary Incontinence
- Parkinson’s disease
- ACL Surgery
- Pediatric Issues (Cerebral Palsy, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Pompe Syndrome)
- Low Back Pain
- Sarcopenia (Age Related Muscle Loss)
- Poor Circulation & Hardened Arteries
- Spinal cord Injury/li>
- Ankle Sprains
When it comes to Whole Body Vibration for the purpose of improving performance, one can take advantage of this unique training tool for both performance enhancement and recovery from training or competition. With simple changes to the program design and timing, great versatility exists.The Benefits of Whole Body Vibration for Athletic Performance Include:
- Increased Muscle Force and Power/li>
- Increased Speed and Jump Height
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreased Recovery Time
- Improved Blood Flow and Tissue Oxygenation
- Increased Growth Hormone Production
- Improved Running Economy & VO2 Max
- Improved Joint Proprioception and Stability
- And much more….
With benefits ranging from improved muscle strength and bone density to enhanced circulation (oxygenation), hormone balancing, and lymphatic movement (detoxification), Whole Body Vibration is fast becoming the ultimate tool for ensuring an optimal state of health and wellness. As our understanding of the vital need to maintain these five fundamental pillars of the body increases, so do the numerous options available. Unfortunately, most options address only one or two of these at best. With Whole Body Vibration, you can address all five at once. Best of all, it is completely safe, quick, and easy.Several Anti-Aging Benefits of Whole Body Vibration Include:
- Increased Bone Density
- Improved Body Compositions and Weight Loss
- Increased Growth Hormone and Testosterone Production
- Reduced Cortisol Levels
- Improved Circulation
- Improved Lymphatic Movement to Naturally Detoxify the Body
- Improved Balance and Reduced Fall Risk
- Improved Flexibility
- And Much More….